Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Tips for Doing Keto Without Dairy

I love dairy. As a man of primarily Northern European descent, my ancestors have been consuming the stuff for thousands of years. It doesn’t give me any issues. You won’t find me chugging tall glasses of straight milk these days, but I’m a big believer in cream, cheese, yogurt, and kefir. Very nutrient-dense food if you can handle it. Lactase persistence? I practically have lactase insistence. My favorable response to dairy makes keto especially easy. High-fat and fermented dairy is high in nutrients and low in digestible carbs (the bacteria consume most of the lactose). Cheese, cream, kefir, and yogurt all happen to be the most nutritious forms of dairy and the most keto-friendly. Many others getting into keto lean heavily

from http://besthealthnews.com/2019/07/tips-for-doing-keto-without-dairy/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=tips-for-doing-keto-without-dairy



from
https://healthnews010.tumblr.com/post/186345231978

No comments:

Post a Comment